At The UpWrite Group, we take an anti-agency approach to solving our clients’ most pressing communications, branding, and public relations challenges. Read on for some of our success stories.
Client Challenge #1: “NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WE DO…EVEN OUR INTERNAL TEAM.”
Background…Multibillion-Dollar Leasing Unit Within a Fortune 100 Telecom Giant // The UpWrite Group was approached by the SVP to build an internal communications program for this business-critical function.
– Built new intranet from the ground-up; intranet included team bios, department goals, FAQs, and live chat capabilities.
– Developed and launched new monthly newsletter companywide; required monthly interviews, storytelling, and content creation.
– Scripted, co-created, and distributed new video series in collaboration with national spokesman and internal marketing department.
– Created new communications playbook to assist team in ongoing initiatives post-UpWrite engagement.
“The UpWrite Group can see the big picture and drive a cohesive strategic roadmap. They also pay attention to detail to exceed their client and customer expectations. Together, we built a sustainable communication program and we highly recommend UpWrite as both a strategic partner and tactical communications group.”
Challenge #2: “OUR TEAM’S LINKEDIN PRESENCE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE.”
Background: Multibillion-Dollar Fortune 10 Financial Services Enterprise // The UpWrite Group was approached by the CMO to improve the overall LinkedIn presence of key C-suite leadership.
– Worked one-on-one with CMO to identify gaps in LinkedIn presence and content creation opportunities.
– Overhauled CMO LinkedIn profile and additional personal branding materials to help enable new board of director opportunities.
– Created and executed content ideas for several LinkedIn posts and articles for CMO and other company leaders.
– Played key role in CMO securing new board placements, speaking engagements, and future executive opportunities.
“The UpWrite Group identified major issues with our LinkedIn presence across the board, most notably with our key leadership team. By the end of our project, our executives were well positioned to make more of an impact with content, connection strategy, and overall relevance on the platform.”
Challenge #3: “WE HAVE ZERO INTEREST FROM PRESS OR JOURNALISTS.”
Background: Multimillion-Dollar Startup in the Automotive Industry // The UpWrite Group was approached by the CEO to transform a business idea into a full-fledged brand.
– Created a press-first brand buildout strategy to create third-party validation and generate industry recognition.
-Secured 200+ press placements – the majority of which were earned editorial opportunities (no advertising dollars spent).
– Secured regular press placements for CEO, COO, CAO, and General Counsel in some of the leading industry and general business publications.
– Generated $10M+ in new revenue by playing key role in attracting the attention of several national accounts and franchising partners.
“The UpWrite Group was our first partner in solidifying the strength and overall recognition of our brand. Joe and his team helped take our product and programs to the next level, catapulting us in the press and helping maintain a clear, cohesive communications plan.”
About The UpWrite Group
The UpWrite Group is a strategic communications firm supporting executive and enterprise clients across the world. Our specialties include communications consulting, executive branding, and public relations. Led by Owner & Chief Strategist, Joe Szynkowski, our group is comprised of storytellers, copywriters, digital media professionals, and content specialists ready to strengthen your company’s market position.